Document storage can become an inconvenience for any size organisation. Paperwork, client files, and other documentation can quickly fill valuable space and easily become unorganised. At Albany Records Management we have the services to handle all your document storage and file management needs.
When storing documentation at Albany Records Management we offer the flexibility of storing archive boxes or individual files. These are available at your convenience in our onsite private viewing room or via our delivery service to your office. Our online database allows you to search for catalogued items that can be easily ordered online, via email, or over the phone.
Six reasons to store documentation off-site:
- Accessibility – Save space whilst still having easy access to files with 24/7 access, delivery and onsite private viewing room. Urgent access is available utilising our efficient management system.
- Security – Our premises are monitored around the clock with fire and security alarms and electronic access control.
- Online Management System – From the comfort of your office you are able to search, track and order any file at your convenience using our online management system.
- Space - Our warehouse has substantial space for all types of archive boxes, and we cater for any quantity of boxes you may need to store.
- Staff – Our staff are trained to provide the most efficient service for all document storage needs. All staff provide a national police clearance at time of employment and abide by the privacy act.
- Low Cost – We can provide you with an obligation free quote, offer no lock in contracts and storage is available either short or long term.